Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) & Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Re-Certification Courses In Provo, Utah
Class Dates: Dec 8th and 9th (8 am to 5 pm)
At Our Provo Campus 1675 N Freedom Blvd Suite 6A/B
Here at Mt Nebo we follow the latest American Heart Association Guidelines and have all the newest course materials. Our ACLS and PALS courses have been updated to reflect the new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. Our re-certification courses reflect this new science and will help learn the material through hands on skills and evidence based best practice medicine information.
Mt Nebo’s advanced and BLS training classes follow AHA teaching guidelines and will provide you with advanced and BLS courses that highlight the use of teamwork, high performance cardiac care, recognition, treatment and prevention of acute coronary syndromes. During our course will learn, practice and perfect your skills in cardiac arrest, cardiac assessment and management for adults and pediatric. We will have a class filled with the latest algorithms and treatments for pediatrics and adults in need.
- Learning through doing the essential skills in real life scenarios and settings.
- Emphasis and learning in a hands-on class format to reinforce your skills proficiency
- Comprehensive course work that enables you to learn from professionals working in the field and clinical setting
- Realistic manikins and equipment that encourage student and instructor interaction
- A systematic approach to adult learning that is used nationally by our Nationally known instructors.
Join the Mt Nebo Family of Instructors for a Fun and Informative two days. And as always if you have a conflict or only need one of these great certifications, let us know in advance and we will always accommodate your specific schedule and learning needs.
Did we mention that lunch is included in your class fees? YES it really is included; so hurry and sign up before Kirk finds out we are picking up the lunch tab for everyone.
REMEMBER CLASS DATES/TIMES ARE GOING TO BE
Dec 8th and 9th 8am-5pm so sign up today!
See you all in class!