Basic Life Support for Providers
Initial Certification & Re-Certification Courses In Provo, Utah
Class Dates are typically available of every month
(Call today to set up a date and time)
At Our Provo Campus 1675 N Freedom Blvd Suite 6A/B
Here at Mt Nebo we follow the latest American Heart Association Guidelines and have all the newest course materials. Our Basic Life Support courses have been updated to reflect the new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. Our re-certification courses reflect this new science and will help learn the material through hands on skills and evidence based best practice medicine information.
Mt Nebo’s BLS training classes follow AHA teaching guidelines and will provide you with BLS course that highlight the use of teamwork, high performance cardiac care, recognition, treatment and prevention of acute coronary syndromes. During our course will learn, practice and perfect your skills in cardiac arrest and management for adults and pediatrics. We will have a class filled with the latest algorithms and treatments for pediatrics and adults in need.
- Learning through doing the essential skills in real life scenarios and settings.
- Emphasis and learning in a hands-on class format to reinforce your skills proficiency
- Comprehensive course work that enables you to learn from professionals working in the field and clinical setting
- Realistic manikins and equipment that encourage student and instructor interaction
- A systematic approach to adult learning that is used nationally by our Nationally known instructors.
Join the Mt Nebo Family of Instructors for a Fun and Informative two days. And as always if you have a conflict or only need one of these great certifications, let us know in advance and we will always accommodate your specific schedule and learning needs.
REMEMBER CALL TODAY AND GET SIGNED UP 🙂
Class times and dates vary but are typically available every month!
See you all in class!